10K, Sunday 10th Sept, 10am, total climb 324 metres
The 10K, which is nearly all off road, is the final event on Sunday morning. Ideal for all level of runners but also good for festival goers who have to be back to keep an eye on little Johnny.
The route follows most of the initial loop of the marathon course, crossing the fulcrum of East and West Dart rivers before ascending towards Yartor, Babeny and Sherwell farm but does not go as far north as Bellever. You will return through Brimpts farm. From here it is a half mile sprint mainly down hill to the finish at Huccaby farm. The cut off time for this event is 2 hours.
For anyone who books Forest School for their child/children on Sunday morning 10am-12am, we’ll ensure your child is looked after until a parent/carer finishes the race.
We are finalising our 5K route and will be publishing shortly.
Registration will be open on Friday evening from 6pm to 9pm, from 7 to 9am on Saturday morning and from 8am until 9.30am on Sunday morning.
You can add one or two nights camping with your booking. It includes entry to our Speaker’s Evening.
Your Race Entry Includes
- Fully marked and marshalled course (with reflective stakes, surveyors flags, tape, plenty of large arrow)
- Electronic chip timing + live results online.
- Water station + water + bananas at the finish
- Secure baggage drop, parking, toilets & showers
- Finishers medals
- Professional First Aid
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and first V40 & V50