Trail 1/2 Marathon
Half Marathon, Sat 9th Sept, 9.30am, Total climb 754m, 2544 feet
Make no mistake this is a tough half marathon, but you will be well rewarded with some of the best views that Dartmoor has to offer.
The route starts and ends at the festival site at Huccaby Farm, crossing the river at Dartmeet before climbing gradually to Sharp tor and along Dr Blackalls Drive to New Bridge, from where you will enter Holne Woods.
Next you will cross through Holne and return via Holne ridge to Combstone tor. You will still need your wits about you in the final furlong however, as another river crossing beckons, via the Huccaby stepping stones.
We’re keen to encourage walkers to take this on so the cut off time for this event is 7 hours.
Your Entry Includes
- Fully marked and marshalled course (with reflective stakes, surveyors flags, tape, plenty of large arrow)
- Chip timing + one timing split + live results online
- Feed stations with water, energy drinks, gels, cakes, fruit, nuts & more.
- Secure baggage drop, parking, toilets & showers
- Finishers medals
- Professional First Aid
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and first V40 & V50
- You can add one or two nights camping with your booking. It includes entry to our Speaker’s Evening
You can add one or two nights camping with your booking. It includes entry to our Speaker’s Evening.