Trail 10K & 5K
Sat 29th July 11.00am
10K & 5K, 11am, total climb 324 metres (1063 feet)
The 10K, which is nearly all off road is the first event on Saturday morning. It is the ideal course for all level of runner.
The route follows most of the initial loop of the marathon course, crossing the fulcrum of East and West Dart rivers before ascending towards Yartor, Babeny and Sherwell farm but does not go as far north as Bellever. You will return through Brimpts farm. From here it is a half mile sprint mainly down hill to the finish at Huccaby farm. The cut off time for this event is 2 hours.
5k, total climb 295 metres (968 feet)
The 5k will start alongside the 10k but runners will split at Dartmeet and head right to Sharptor and back along the ridge and back towards Dartmeet adjacent to the road.
Registration for the 10k and 5k races will be open on Friday evening from 6pm to 9pm and from 9am to 10.30am on Saturday morning.
Your Race Entry Includes
- Fully marked and marshalled course (with reflective stakes, surveyors flags, tape, plenty of large arrow)
- Electronic chip timing + live results online.
- Water station + water + bananas at the finish
- Secure baggage drop, parking, toilets & showers
- Finishers medals
- Professional First Aid
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and first V40 & V50
You can add one or two nights camping with your booking. It includes entry to our Speaker’s Evening.