Trail Half Marathon
Sunday 29th July 10.30
total climb 754m (2544 feet)
Make no mistake: This is a tough half marathon, but you will be well rewarded with some of the best views that Dartmoor has to offer.
The route starts and ends at the festival site at Huccaby Farm, crossing the river at Dartmeet before climbing gradually to Sharp tor and along Dr Blackalls Drive to New Bridge, from where you will enter Holne Woods.
Next you will cross through Holne and return via Holne ridge to Coombestone tor. You will still need your wits about you in the final furlong however, as another river crossing beckons, via the Huccaby stepping stones.
Registration will be from 7am-10.15am on Sunday in the Cow Shed.
Your Entry Includes
- Fully marked and marshalled course (with reflective stakes, surveyors flags, tape, plenty of large arrow)
- Chip timing + one timing split + live results online
- Feed stations with water, energy drinks, cakes, flapjacks, Clive’s Pies, pretzels, banana, water melon + pies at the finish
- Secure baggage drop, parking, toilets & showers
- Finishers medals
- Professional First Aid
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and first V40 & V50
You can add one or two nights camping with your booking. It includes entry to our Speaker’s Evening.